How do I place orders?
Just fill in the Concierge order request form to tell us:
- Description - you can copy and paste this from the store's description.
- Price - use the total price for the number of pieces of each item you are ordering.
- Quantity - the number of items you want us to order for you.
- Item code - the seller's website may also call it an item reference number, catalogue number or SKU - Stock Keeping Unit.
- Size and color - if applicable.
- Other notes - if you need to tell us any particular instructions, or if you have a promotion code for this, let us know here.
Do this for each line item and then check the details of your order.
We'll automatically cancel any order, without cost to you, if:
- The information you gave is insufficient;
- It includes any prohibited item (for details, see list of Prohibited Items which Borderlinx cannot ship internationally);
- Any item is out of stock;
- The total price is higher than you have authorized.